Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Drew's High Blog

Okay, so. I've heard of drunk blogging, but I'm 14 and can't drink. So, instead, I decided to make myself two really strong cups of lemon tea, and drink 'em, and blog. This is the starter post that I update as I drink. This will probably be a one-time thing, and I'll try to say something important about myself at the end of every update. So here goes.

I love chocolate. Especially mint chocolate.

UPDATE: I'm updating my the hour. Whoooo I'm so high right now. But I started playing Pokemon SoulSilver version. I'm challenging the Elite Four, and Karen is totally kicking my ass. Stupid dark whore.
 She froze my Luxray and my HoOh and HoOh is almost dead. Like I said, whore.

HoOh just died. Crap. So anyway, I decided that I'm good at piano. I can play four songs so I'm amateur. And I fixed my phone. And my tea is almost gone. Darn.

I love Pokemon, it's my passion.

UPDATE2: SO yeah, hour... 2 or three into the night of high blogging. I have mastered logic. Check this out.

I will never grow out of things. Why? because I mix them with other things I love, like mixing Harry Potter with Pokemon. Both are equally awesome on their own, but together they are AMAZING. But take one away, and it's still awesome, but just not the same.

It's like a sundae. It's awesome. Add hot fudge, and it's epic awesome. Then you take the fudge away. The sundae is still awesome, but not as awesome as before. You follow? Good. It took nearly ten minutes to explain to one of my other friends.

So yeeaah, this ends update two of logic. I can do logic, you know. I'm smarticles. Envy me. Oh, yeah, one more thing: Look up mandatory sex party. Now. Bai.

UPDATE3: WHOO MIDNIGHT BLOGGING. I think all that excess caffeine is starting to wear off. I feel tired. Like, tired like after Physical Education. Anyway, I was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the past half hour and I was facing Darkrai and he spammed evasiveness moves and I was all "Craaaap" and then I finally hit him and I won. Hells yeah..

Okay, so I'm done with high blogging. I'm gonna go to bed now. I'll see you all in.... A couple days. Peace out. I like gold. Bai.

Final Update: Last night was a bad idea. I'm never gonna do it again. I found out that I am less descriptive when I'm high. And the hours passed so quickly! But yeah. You don't need to read this. Okay. Bai.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one. It's my favourit. :D I'm eating icecream....

    ReplyDelete