Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Blog is New

Okay. Hi. I'm Andrew. I'm new to the blogging world. Might as well get that out there... You should know that this is probably going to be a humor blog. It's mainly going to center around critiques and reviews of movies and books and stuff because, apparently, I'm good at that sort of thing.

A few things you should know: Many things may not make sense to for some reasons, but most things will. I am a crazy, psychotic person, so these will not be boring posts.So yeah. Moving on.

I may also blog about myself and my experiences. Yeah. Okay. That'll be fun. And maybe an advice blog too. Maybe. And the blog name? Yeah, this blog has nothing to do with pocket watches. It's just saying a broken watch does not function properly and neither do I. Whoo-hoo.

Also, this isn't the best of first posts in my opinion. It''s because I'm coming off of a caffeine high at two in the morning. Mhm, so expect this too. 

To be perfectly clear: This is a humor critique blog, written by a crazy person. So let's all have a cup of tea and write this thing.

Thank you and good night. Drive safely, don't drink.

1 comment:

  1. Watches are for those who like style yet value accuracy and precision in keeping time.
    rolex watches

    ReplyDelete