Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I think too much

Okay, so, I was lying in bed last night, and I was thinking. Of course, this is a normal thing, but I think some crazy stuff when I'm lying in bed. Last night I was thinking about the end of the world.

Yes. The Apocalypse. 2012. Armageddon. All that batshit-crazy stuff. I was thinking "What if it's true? What if we all die four days before Christmas? What if we all have to suffer and cry and panic and have mental breakdowns?"

Then I think, "It's a lie. The Mayans were sun-worshipers who listened to what they thought were several higher beings. It's irrelevant." Then I think "WHAT IF THEY WERE RIGHT?" And I begin to cry.

So it's kinda like a nightly panic-and-cry cycle of torture. Might as well be a goddamn mental mandatory sex party. I need medicine. I seriously need meds. But really, who's gonna pay for them? I'm 14 and I'm trying to get into a good high school so i can get into a good college so meds go out the window, metaphorically.

 So you can all just ignore that last little paragraph. I assume I won't be getting anywhere with my point but anyway... The end of the world is a load of crap. I would bet a million dollars that world isn't gonna end. So if it does, I don't have to pay anyone back. I'm such a smart gambler.

So yeah. Peace out. Have a nice rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment